A battery is a device consisting of one or more electrochemical cells with external connections for powering electrical devices such as flashlights, mobile phones, and electric cars. When a battery is supplying electric power, its positive terminal is the cathode and its negative terminal is the anode. The terminal marked negative is the source of electrons that will flow through an external electric circuit to the positive terminal. When a battery is connected to an external electric load, a redox reaction converts high-energy reactants to lower-energy products, and the free-energy difference is delivered to the external circuit as electrical energy.
100% Tubular Batteries
99.99% Pure Lead Used .
Quick Recharge Formulation
PE Envelope Separator
Factory Charged Battery
Longer Back-up Time
Hassle Free Service
Ceramic Water Level Indicator
All India Onsite Service Network
1. Please ensure that the cable clamps fit tightly and properly on the terminals
2. The top of the battery must be kept clean & dry. Petroleum jelly (Vaseline) should be applied to cable clamps & terminals. Never apply grease. Terminal corrosion, dirt & moisture cause lass of power & make the battery week.
3. The electrolyte level should be topped up depending on position of maximum line.
4. Use only distilled water for topping. Do not top up with acid/electrolyte/mineral water or tap water.
5. To get maximum life. It is advised that battery checks be carried out once in every three months.
1. Keep it out of reach of children.
2. It is strongly recommended not to use any additives or dopes.
3. Keep the battery away from Sparks, Cigarettes and Open Flame.
4. Operating in closed environment may cause dangerous gases to accumulate.
5. Avoid metallic contact across terminals, as the can result in shorts circuits & sparking.
1. Quick charge acceptance.
2. Suitable for frequent power-cuts.
3. Very low maintenance & long life.
4. Eco-friendly Aqua Trap vent plugs to ensure no acid fumes.